Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Cakes, Cupcakes, Cheesecakes Oh My!

If you know me, you know I love baking.  

For my first cooking contest I had very difficult time deciding what dessert I wanted to bring. I had finally decided on a brownie mosaic cheesecake. It was my first cheesecake ever. I had never been such a big fan of cheesecakes and so I don't know what inspired to go with that particular recipe. But in any case it was a good choice because I won and it has ever since been  highly requested. I've made that cheesecakes for birthdays, dinner parties, and just because Luca asks for it. 

Unfortunately I don't have picture of the infamous dessert. 

However, over the past year quite a few cakes have been made. Here are just a few photos of my work in the kitchen. And from that very first cheesecake a little over a year ago, I have now attempted to make many more cheesecake recipes! Some are keepers, others not so much. 
Red Velvet Cupcakes for Valentines Day


"Frutti di Bosco" Berry Cheesecake with a walnut crust
Flourless Chocolate Hazelnut Pear cake
Key Lime Pie
Pumpkin Pie
New York Mocha Hazelnut Cheesecake 
Hershey's Double Dark Chocolate Cheesecake 
I don't remember this one- I just remember not liking it 
Blackberry Lemon Cheesecake 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers