Monday, January 16, 2012

Student Visa

Since my only present visa option was a study visa, I looked into taking an intensive Italian course. I could have considered enrolling into the university but of course there are fees and I won't be in Bologna within the semester dates, so no luck there. I considered taking an intensive French course but you must study Italian in order to apply for a study visa in Italy.


I looked at a few courses that are offered in Bologna, and the best choice was ALCE.  
ALCE has been incredibly helpful, available, and kind with helping me get signed up well in advance, getting the papers I needed in order to present to the General Italian Consulate in Chicago. Not to mention they did all of this within less than week and the week right before Christmas!
I can already say I would recommend this organization to anyone wanting to come to Italy and studying Italian. Plus the irony of it is that I have a major in French and Italian studies so I don't really need to be taking an intensive course, however my language skills can always be improving! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers